Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday 4/11..you should have been there!

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

John "Junk in the Trunk" Wag

Last edited by jeff_man; 04-12-2007 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChadVIII View Post
    Dammit the one time Angelo shows up.

I was trying to paint the stock wheels and only had two done and didn't wanna get any "ghetto" jokes!
    The ghetto jokes were a-plenty regardless.
    1994 R-package - gone, but not forgotten.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?
    1984 Honda VF1100S. V4 Fury!

That is hilarious "Junk in the Trunk" John is crazy!!!
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Quote Originally Posted by boisking View Post
    One guy had a fast vette,
    Oh geez, don't help inflate his giant head any more than it is or its gonna pop! That "fast" Vette is all stock pure 'murican veee 8!

It was a pretty good meet. I still had hockey but it was early for once so I was finally able to make another one! Apparently I left a bit too early cause I missed you guys stuffing John into the trunk!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    Oh geez, don't help inflate his giant head any more than it is or its gonna pop! That "fast" Vette is all stock pure 'murican veee 8!

It was a pretty good meet. I still had hockey but it was early for once so I was finally able to make another one! Apparently I left a bit too early cause I missed you guys stuffing John into the trunk!
    Before you arrived, there was a fully built C5 that stopped by for a bit. It barely idled, it was on such a wild cam.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?

Quote Originally Posted by boisking View Post
    Before you arrived, there was a fully built C5 that stopped by for a bit. It barely idled, it was on such a wild cam.
    yeah, there was...i raced it on foot...did pretty well actually

get it? sorta like a joke...
    Only the mediocre are always at their best.

HEY ICEMONKEY!!! I was in the "slow" vette last night! he was talk'n aboot the C5! But, thanks for the "giant head" reference anyhow! comes with YEARS and YEARS of kick'n your ass all over the road course tracks!

BUT, I did have a great time last night out there! I'll be there next wednesday in one of the cars!
    -Brian
    '99 supercharge MX5, '92 SPEC MX5 (shared w/icepenguin66), '02 ZO6 track car, '99 Viper RT/10, '96 LT4 vette, '79 vette, '07 Jeep Commander HEMI (to pull everything!)

Quote Originally Posted by SNKSKNR View Post
    I did have a great time last night out there! I'll be there next wednesday in one of the cars!

Yeah... I'm hoping to talk you into a ride down the tollway in the really fast one.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Yeah... I'm hoping to talk you into a ride down the tollway in the really fast one.
    +1

Banned

Snakeskinner, sounds familiar. If your the real Snakeskinner, great Vette. Was faster than the Calloways, but no match for a white 580 hp Naturally Aspirated Lingenfelter called "King Kong" at the Corvette drags in Bowling Green a few years back. Would have beat everyone there, but red lighted on final pass.

Banned

SNKSKNR, looking forward to seeing ya' there next week. If we can get the Noble oil leak fixed, we might have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    SNKSKNR, looking forward to seeing ya' there next week. If we can get the Noble oil leak fixed, we might have some fun.
    good deal! I'm sure that Noble is one hell of a car!
    -Brian
    '99 supercharge MX5, '92 SPEC MX5 (shared w/icepenguin66), '02 ZO6 track car, '99 Viper RT/10, '96 LT4 vette, '79 vette, '07 Jeep Commander HEMI (to pull everything!)

you arent refering to the black c6 with 22s in the rear that was up there, if so you are very mistaken on it being stock. it put down 505rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by specevil View Post
    you arent refering to the black c6 with 22s in the rear that was up there, if so you are very mistaken on it being stock. it put down 505rwhp
    That sounds like the car I was referring to. Icepenguin was thinking of the other 'vette that was a stock yellow C4 (in good shape, though).

yeah i didnt think you guys were both talking about the same one, or i thought he was confused or something. that c6 isnt anything insane, but it is pretty damn fast.

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by specevil View Post
    yeah i didnt think you guys were both talking about the same one, or i thought he was confused or something. that c6 isnt anything insane, but it is pretty damn fast.
    he was flying at the cannonball run

Banned

No, the Snakeskinner I was referring to was named justly so because the body was all Carbon Fiber. That alone lets you know the ride was far from stock. It was one hell of a car. Shaked, rattled, and rolled. Scary fast. And it was a ZR1, C6s weren't out yet. This had to have been at least 10 years ago or so. But looking forward to seeing which ever anyway. We have had Vettes in the family since '73. They have really come a long way to becoming Americas favorite Hot Rod.

Here are the infamous pics

'06 RSX Type-S NBP

Ah... Good Times.... Good Times.....
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Banned

Man, now I really am po'd I didn't make it. Oh well, looks like dirt was the only thing holdin' it together. Just like any bastard car should be, down and dirty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast