Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: FM springs+ KYB AGX (off a 99)

Deep Woods Off... good stuff :) Ok email me when you get them off, I'll send you some money, you send me some shocks and we'll be happy, Everyone should be happy. Happy is good, it's sorta like that feeling when you get the Miata out of the garage and drive it for the first time in the spring with the top down :) I love that feeling, it makes me happy :)

whats a garage? i wouldnt be having mosquito problems if i had one of those. and i do have some of the off deepwoods crap on. guess they are mutant mosquitoes cuz its not fazing them. dont believe me? come see for yourself.

well I am game for the springs...if someone else ends up buying the shocks... I already have a dang near brand new set of KYB's....I'm on Tein S tech's now, and wanting something a bit higher of the ground...not much, just 1/2 in or so...

Quote Originally Posted by Supermiataman View Post
    well I am game for the springs...if someone else ends up buying the shocks... I already have a dang near brand new set of KYB's....I'm on Tein S tech's now, and wanting something a bit higher of the ground...not much, just 1/2 in or so...
    Like I said I'll split them with you, would you want to trade your teins or sell them outright if I get the shocks?

Quote Originally Posted by IntrnlStorm View Post
    Like I said I'll split them with you, would you want to trade your teins or sell them outright if I get the shocks?

Either way, you want some teins? wow that'd be almost too easy.

so you'd buy both and then sell the springs to me? or what's the plan here? and if that's the plan, what price would I have to pay for springs.

PM sent - might be better to handle all this via PM or email.

Quote Originally Posted by specevil View Post
    the problem is getting time to get them to the post office or whatever. i work til at least 5pm everyday. the other problem is i cant get the ball joints loose, and mosquitoes are eating me alive. i seriously have over 100 bites on me. thats where i stopped counting.

use the long bolt method...no need to d/c ball joints.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12