Thread: Free email provider recommendations

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Default Free email provider recommendations

Hey all,
    I'm looking for a new 'free' email provider, and was wondering if y'all had any recommendations. I have a Yahoo account, but it seems to have it's moments where mail is very slowwwwwwwwww to show up. I've tried Hotmail, but I got spammed to death there. I've been using myrealbox.com for 3-4 years now, but they seem to be going downhill lately with a lot of outtages to boot. Help

I like my yahoo mail that I have used for the last 5 years or so.

Gosh has the internet been around that long? I feel old.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I just remembered that I get extra email accounts from Comcast.

I have created a new email account there ([email protected]) and I have updated my profile here.

You should have gone with [email protected], that way we would all know exactly who we were e-mailing and wouldn't need to remember how many mmmmmm's there are in Sammmmmm.

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    You should have gone with [email protected], that way we would all know exactly who we were e-mailing and wouldn't need to remember how many mmmmmm's there are in Sammmmmm.

Mick
    Thanks for the best laugh I've had so far this week.

Iain
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Mick
    That could cause confusion, as omitting the _ would send the mail to me...

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I like it! If I hadn't already sent out my notification and changed my handful of forum memberships, I would have done it!

I wouldn't worry about an email account. I heard from mathews2k003 that the internet is just a fad.

Try www.mail.com . They give you 10 megs of space, which is more than hotmail or anyone else I know of.