Thread: new lopro-kit for rectangle lights - stainless steel

Default new lopro-kit for rectangle lights - stainless steel

SOLD - SOLD!!

here a few pics:

http://www.bilder-hosting.eu/galerie/1178627247_37827/

and mounted:

Last edited by bratfass; 05-11-2007 at 12:02 PM.

Aww damnn, thats cool!
    Black 2002 Honda S2000
    Black 1992 Euro spec BMW 735iL
    Black 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR

Banned

They ARE nicely built. Hard for rectangles to grow on me though. Just like when Jeep Wrangler went to squares in '87. Has a unique look though. I do like the height they raise to. Lower and sleeker while still looking factory.

Banned

I just wish I had the money to keep up with my tastes. With my budget, I might have to resort to some camping lanterns for headlights.

Default price discount

i lower the price a bit, i´ll give them away for 385$ including shipping

It looks like a high quality kit but it isn't to far off in price from the Moss Kit and the Moss Kit comes with some killer lamps. I suppose if you prefered that look it'd be ok but I prefer my Moss Lo-Pros. It just seems if you wanted a jump on the competition the price would need to be lower and complete with all the parts you need. JMHO and YMMV.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    It just seems if you wanted a jump on the competition the price would need to be lower and complete with all the parts you need. JMHO and YMMV.
    That will be difficult with the dollar currently in the tank. FM is about to adjust the pricing of the Westfield, as the dollar has been steadily loosing it's value against the pound.

its a much better quality than the moss or the brainstorm-kit (not such a lousy headlightlid-fitting like these) and it is the rectangle-kit - not every second person have such one - and the similar kit from ractive costs 800$

and like i wrote, the hellas are not expensive and give much better light than the "killer"-lamps from the moss-kit - if you want a better light with the moss-kitt, you have to get the hella-lights (round ones cost about 350$ - only the lights!) - so i think my second price is a bargain

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    It looks like a high quality kit but it isn't to far off in price from the Moss Kit and the Moss Kit comes with some killer lamps. I suppose if you prefered that look it'd be ok but I prefer my Moss Lo-Pros. It just seems if you wanted a jump on the competition the price would need to be lower and complete with all the parts you need. JMHO and YMMV.

JUST SOLD
    Last edited by bratfass; 05-11-2007 at 12:02 PM.