Thread: Jotd 5/9/07

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Default Jotd 5/9/07

A taxi passenger being driven to the local airport leans forward and taps the cab driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screams, loses control of the car, nearly hits a bus, mounts the curb, and brings the cab to a screeching halt just inches from a shop window.

For a second everything goes quiet in the cab, then the driver turns round and says to his passenger, "look mate, don't *ever* do that again. You scared the living c**p out of me!"

The passenger apologizes and says, "I’m sorry – I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much."

The driver replied, "that’s okay, it's not really your fault. It’s just that today is my first day as a cab driver - I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years…"
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Blah blah blah!

Okay, I'll laugh

LOL
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle...

POS & Vivid drove the 4Runner to Wal-Mart, only to have it break down in the parking lot.

POS sent Vivid to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot. She returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place.

She took a deep breath and stood up boldly to face the crowd. She looked across the hood and found herself staring at POS, who had been standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle...

POS & Vivid drove the 4Runner to Wal-Mart, only to have it break down in the parking lot.

POS sent Vivid to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot. She returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place.

She took a deep breath and stood up boldly to face the crowd. She looked across the hood and found herself staring at POS, who had been standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.
    I thought it was the back of the head, and I thought he fell off a ladder?
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13 View Post
    I thought it was the back of the head, and I thought he fell off a ladder?
    So THAT'S what happened to Hal!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!