Thread: Almrausch Abend

Default Almrausch Abend

Want a little preview of the MME Oktoberfest? Just itchin' for some German Food? Having severe withdrawal symptoms 'cuz you haven't heard an accordion in a while?

Well the S.T.V. Almrausch, a local Bavarian entertainment group, will be at the Edelweiss Restaurant at 3801 Southwest Boulevard in Fort Worth this coming Saturday (October 9th). We'll arrive at 6:30pm, and hang out until we've gotten our fill of bratwurst and oomph music.

I'll be calling in reservations on Tuesday (October 5th) evening for our group. If you would like to sit at our table -- and promise not to bail on me at the last minute -- let me know... I'll add you to the list. Or, if you are not positive that you'll be there, you can just show up and take your chances on getting a table. If you go that route, I'd suggest getting their early, as the place fills up pretty quickly on Saturday evenings!

Prost!

Dang it!!! Suzan and I will be in Seattle taking pictures of a hopefully erupting Mt Saint Helens. Whaddaya expect from a guy with an undergraduate degree in earth science. Oh yeah...did I mention the micro breweries we are visiting? Eat my share of brats, will ya

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Looks like Mrs.Thing and I will be joining you for a while.

Hope nothing erupts while we're there. I hate the smell of lava on leiderhosen
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region