Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15" Konig Heliums For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Another new lower price. If they don't sell soon, they are coming off the market, getting new tires, and going back on to the car.

why are people selling the stuff i wanted for my miata now that i am moving?!

Last chance. Now $350. If they don't sell by the weekend, I will likely put new tires on them and put them back on the car.

Why aren't they selling for $350? Humm... could be that they cost less than $400 brand new (http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Performance-Part/21-1045.html). Yes, you have to pay shipping and the caps and rings will run you a little more, but all totaled for brand new Heliums it's only $450.00 delivered. Of course, you do get some worn tires on the "Titus set" .

Not "hating" on you T, and you can certainly ask whatever you want, but don't be surprised that nobody here is jumpin' on your deal. Just my [unasked for] ...
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

I'm fully aware of that, but I don't have to sell them. I was toying with the idea of switching to black wheels, but only if it didn't cost me an arm an a leg. If they don't sell they go back on the car.. nothing lost. If someone is looking for something like this, they can pick them up from me for a discount over new, and have some tires with a hair of life left to have fun with. If they were not needed, sitting in the corner of the garage collecting dust indefinitely, the price would be lower.

Cool...
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

If had asked me 3 months ago I would have more than glad to get them off oyour hand. It seems that everytime I buy something new, one of you will sell the same thing right after!

Kestrel, welcome back! Where have you been? No long time no see!
    Gabriel

OK guys... lets get these out of my garage. $300.

Not available in orange.

Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12