Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picked up the new car on Saturday

Talking Picked up the new car on Saturday

I drove down to Premier Mazda in Georgetown, and picked up my new ride. '08 Copper Red PRHT, GT with Suspention and Premier #2 packages. Yes Sir, that does come with LSD. To my supprise the advanced keyless entry wasn't what I expected. It's a CC sized FOB that can fit in your wallet. You don't need a stinken key to even start the car. Way cooler than I thought Mazda would have available. I know, I've got to get some PICs up, sorry I was too busy putting miles on the car to stop and take any pics.

BTW, the salesman had everything ready for me. The car was detailed,paper plates mounted, paperwork done, all I had to do was sign. We were in-out in 30 minutes, and that's only because he wanted to go over features and stuff in the Owners manual.

Hands down, best & easiest car deal I've ever done. I wish they were closer . Oh and they have a Mica Blue PRHT with the same options I have on the showroom floor, and about a dozen MX-5's in the parking lot.

If you are interested in a new Mazda, you owe it to yourself to call Ron Lively at Premier Mazda (www.premiermazda.net 866.629-3201), he said he'd hook up any of my forum buddies with a great deal, especially since you'd be driving down from DFW.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

that is awesome congrats
    07 civic si sedan -- the new toy
    92 miata-dead 85 VF500F, 01 750 Ace Deluxe
    furry friends -- sibes - lakota, anana, baby - schnauzers - roxie, tater --- MUTT -- Aero()
    - gus gus and gidget -- birds - stewie & Libby

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

pics sparky, pics.

That CC key fob is super cool! My student at miatas@hallett didn't mind showing off his new car.

Good choice and congrats!

I kinda wish I had gone with a GT instead of my Sport because of the advanced keyless, but the downside was that going with GT would have given me leather seats. I hate leather seats.

Quote Originally Posted by MX-5EE View Post
    I kinda wish I had gone with a GT instead of my Sport because of the advanced keyless, but the downside was that going with GT would have given me leather seats. I hate leather seats.
    Actually, the Advance Keyless is part of the Premium package, not part of the GT. The GT I was considering at Hiley didn't have the Premium package, thus the key was the standard Flip key FOB. I think you can get the premium with the Touring.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

And in 06 the premium package added too much cost to the MSRP for junk I really didn't need, except the keycard which I just thought was cool (like bi-xenons, no thank you!). I just wish I could have gotten one with the sport package, but I was kinda sniping the last 06's on the lot, and I didn't have much choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MX-5EE View Post
    And in 06 the premium package added too much cost to the MSRP for junk I really didn't need, except the keycard which I just thought was cool (like bi-xenons, no thank you!). I just wish I could have gotten one with the sport package, but I was kinda sniping the last 06's on the lot, and I didn't have much choice.
    Either way, you've got a great car, I love mine.

So where are the stinkin' pics already?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    So where are the stinkin' pics already?
    It's foggy and raining, patients grasshopper.

I think he is yanking our chains. I wont beleive until I see proof.

Congrats on the car.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    I think he is yanking our chains. I wont beleive until I see proof.
    +1!

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post

(animated one)
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04 View Post

(animated one)
    Your killing me, haha, I see If I can get some tonight, even though it will probably be dark.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane View Post
    Your killing me, haha, I see If I can get some tonight, even though it will probably be dark.
    You sir are an

I don't think you really bought one.

Congrats on the new wheels!
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus Flux View Post
    Congrats on the new wheels!
    What new wheels? No pictures, no car, no wheels.

Did someone buy a new car?
    Bobby

RED RULES!
    90 Miata, 04 Rubicon, 05 Boxster

Quote Originally Posted by bnordin View Post
    Did someone buy a new car?
    We think he did, but without pics we cannot be sure
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast