Thread: Got the BRG back from the PDR/ Before & After

Default Got the BRG back from the PDR/ Before & After

Picked up the green machine this afternoon. As I had mentioned, we did the passenger half but left the hail dents on the other half to show the contrast of the before and after results.

Digital pics don't reflect the dents the way the human eye picks them up, but the difference from one side versus the other is incredible. If you're not doing anything Sat. afternoon, come on by. Steve will be there to answer any questions you have. He also said he would be interested in doing a miata ding doctor dayGTG .

http://www.christianclassiccruisers.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks good .... big difference even in the photo but still how much is all that pdr work costing you if its cheap i have a few i need to have him take out of mine soon enough
    07 civic si sedan -- the new toy
    92 miata-dead 85 VF500F, 01 750 Ace Deluxe
    furry friends -- sibes - lakota, anana, baby - schnauzers - roxie, tater --- MUTT -- Aero()
    - gus gus and gidget -- birds - stewie & Libby

Thats a big difference. Nice work. I've got some hail damage i need to take care of but I'm saving for other things.

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    He also said he would be interested in doing a miata ding doctor dayGTG .
    I still have panels to do on my car. Set it up and I will be there.

Man... that guy's GOOD!
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

I have a couple at th rear quarter panels and doors. I guess 6 all together. How much will that be? By the way, I can't believe the b4 and af pictures!
    Gabriel

His name didn't happen to be Steve Baker did it?
    Currently Miata-less... 2007 Brilliant Black NC PRHT, to replace 2006 Winning Blue NC, to replace 2002 SE, to replace 1993 LE #1322 and so on and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by mildensteve View Post
    His name didn't happen to be Steve Baker did it?
    One and the same. He told me he did yours awhile back. Showed me pics of the damage on your OTM he fixed too.

Guys, Steve does amazing work. He did my '97M and "other" car and will be doing my '95M when I scrape up enough $$$ (it is covered with hail but only has 47K miles) and my '93LE. And he is very reasonable when it comes to price but he has to see it to estimate it. Tell him Steve (with the Miatas) sent you.
    Currently Miata-less... 2007 Brilliant Black NC PRHT, to replace 2006 Winning Blue NC, to replace 2002 SE, to replace 1993 LE #1322 and so on and so on...

I have a few I'd like taken care of. Does someone have his #? Or a GTG would be cool as well.

Steve Baker 765-623-9039

Looks like we need to pick a weekend for a dent repair party.

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    Looks like we need to pick a weekend for a dent repair party.
    Please consider the AX calendar in your planning. After this Saturday, there is nothing open until after Thanksgiving.