Thread: Wanting to swap soft tops feeler...

Default Wanting to swap soft tops feeler...

I have a vinyl tan top w/vinyl rear window that's in great condition. It was installed less than 1 and a half years ago. Problem is, I can't stand the color... I really want a black top.

Is anyone interested in an even trade? My tan top for your black top?

Condition is important... but I may consider your less than perfect black top + cash for my top... or if you have a canvas black top, or glass window.. or both, I would gladly give you my top and some cash.

If anyone is interested, just let me know.

Jeff

for which car?????
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Merv, not too sure what you mean... Looking for an even trade on NA tops, my tan top for someone else's black top. A canvas top would be great and I'll pay extra for that... a black top in worse shape than mine would be ok, too, but the other guy will have to throw in a little money (depending on condition).

If anyone has a black top for cheap, but doesn't want to trade, I'd be interested in that too.

Since you have an NA and NC, I didn't know which..... Now I do!
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    Since you have an NA and NC, I didn't know which..... Now I do!
    I think I need to change my user name... I don't own an NC, just an NA. Sorry for confusing you. The "nc" in my user name are my middle and last initials.

Anyways, do you have a black top you'd like to trade, Merv?

Nevermind... I'm going to buy some vinyl dye and make my top black. Thanks anyway.