Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about an NC

Question

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    I may be off base but it sure seems like Track Dog isn't standing behind the work they did on your car.
    Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    I would agree that the longer this drags on, the more that appears to be the case. Which is baffling to me, considering all the compliments I've heard here about the professional level of customer service provided in the past.
    I'm not defending anyone here, but perhaps we should allow for a retort before we crucify anyone. Perhaps there is more to the story...

Just playing Devil's advocate here.

I havent been able to find anything out about the Power Card, though i have tried.
    If Gary doesn't come get the car this week i am going over there to return the midpipe and get a refund on that and get my stock injectors and whatever else he says i will need to pull it myself this weekend.
    I dont really want to do that for several reasons but mostly cause I have no cover from the wind and it's damn cold on this hill i live on...lol

I am not trying to dog Gary either, he's always been there for me so I am still hopefull that he can figure something out this week.

On the + side i got a quote for a 07 touring with the suspension package for 21218. and that seems pretty good from the other quotes I have got.

I have been working today on my parts and pricing list just in case, and I am finished.
    99 Miata Black

OK, if I may go back to the original question :)

I bought my NC from El Dorado Mazda, for about $22k but I can't remember the precise amount right now. I need to find the sales receipt for that, and I would prefer not to go into records to dig that up. But I remember it was a good hunk off of MSRP (a big reason I have a Miata now and not a Civic Si or Pontiac Solstice)

My NC is an 06 Sport with 6spd manual (07/08 Touring) with no options.
    I got a discount on it largely because it was the end of 06 and one of the last 06's left. Plus it was the test drive car so it had a few more miles on it than the others (112 mi to start).

Another piece of advice I have is to set up a free e-mail account contact all the local Mazda dealers to get on mailing lists. Especially if you aren't going to buy for awhile. I have received e-mail flyers from Classic Mazda in Denton offering some intriguing deals. (like one advertising $5100 off an 07 RX8 that I received in last October)

Of course, the used idea is always a good one. Since the NC was released 06, and we are already in 08, there shouldn't be any reason you can't find a good one on the used market.

awesome, great idea thanks for the info.
    99 Miata Black

I almost forgot, you can indeed install LSD later. It is offered through Mazdaspeed, but it is a "warranty will be voided" item so be warned.

Hell these adding a freakin sticker to your car voids the warranty...LOL

that's good to know....with the deals i have found out there on used 06 models it may be in my best interest to just save and pay cash instead of trying to finance a portion of the cost.
    99 Miata Black

Gary is coming to pick up the car in the morning, cross your fingers and wish me luck.
    99 Miata Black

Thumbs up

Gl
    Blah blah blah!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12