Thread: GT 4 Pushed Back to Jan?

Default GT 4 Pushed Back to Jan?

Anyone else confirm this? I went to Gamestop today and they told me it was pushed back to Jan. 3 for some crazy reason?

What am I supposed to do over the Christmas break now?

Chris

That's the rumor... My money is on the first Tuesday in February when all is said and done...

Man,

Since when do game manufacturers hold a game and miss the Christmas season?????

This is nuts... most manufacturers will cut corners and release patches later to fix things instead of missing those sales...

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

GameStop employee here, and right now the official date is Feburary 1st, but expect that to get shoved back. However, they did send me this bitching desktop clock for the game. I have no damn clue why it got pushed back, especially when they've removed all of the online content of the game, it will not be playable online. Oh well, I'm sure it will be good.

Hey Korwen!

Welcome over here

I see you found us OK from the Pointy Board.

Raymond
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    Hey Korwen!

Welcome over here

I see you found us OK from the Pointy Board.

Raymond
    Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for the message, this is a great board, glad to be a part. I'll post a formal introduction in the proper forum once my baby gets back from the shop, and I wash/wax her.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Well, this blows... so no GT4... are we going to have to wait for PS3?
    <sniff sniff> You smell like cat food. Is that cat food in your nose?

Why don't you learn to drive faster in GT3 before you start your whining? Bee-yaawtch!!! Are you fast enough to race me yet? I hear were having a tech-day/GT3 party at Deal's Gap on the 25th... Seriously, though... You need to get your game on, and we need to get some multi-PS2 races going. That, and I need to beet Majik a few more times. Help keep his ego in check, and all...

GT4 will be here when it gets here. If it doesn't suck, we'll all be happy. If it does suck, we can all go buy Xboxes and Live! and play TOCA Race Driver 2 and get our a$$es handed to us by the crazy Australians. That and the new Live! enabled GT-type game that may or may not come out in March...

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    <sniff sniff>
    That's the smell of my victory you're smelling...

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Why don't you learn to drive faster in GT3 before you start your whining? Bee-yaawtch!!! Are you fast enough to race me yet?
    Please... you have your controllers set up the way you have your keyboard... all screwy so that joe schmoe won't be able to compete.

Don't bunch your panties up in a wad... as soon as I can dedicate that much time to PS2, I'll handing your ass to you on a daily basis...by the way, don't forget, I have beat you before!