Thread: Silly Joke

Default Silly Joke

A friend forwarded this to me...

Three guys die and go to heaven. The first goes up to St. Peter who says, "I have only one question before you go into heaven: Were you faithful to your wife?" The guy answers, "Yes, I never even looked at another women." St. Peter says, "See that Rolls-Royce over there? That's your car to drive while you’re in heaven."

The second guy gets the same question and answers: "Once I strayed, but I confessed to my wife and she forgave me and we worked it out." St. Peter says " See that new Buick over there, that's your car to use in heaven."

The third guy answers the same question: "I have to admit, I chased every bit of tail I could, and was with a lot of women." St. Peter says, "OK, but you were basically a good guy, so that old VW Bug over there is yours to use while you’re in heaven."

The three guys go off on their separate ways. A few weeks later #2 and #3 are driving along in the Buick when they see #1's Rolls Royce parked outside of a bar. They stop and go into the bar and find #1 with empty bottles all around him, laying down with his face in his hands on the bar.

They come up to him and #2 says, "Bud, what could possibly be so bad, you're in heaven, you drive a Rolls Royce, and everything is great!" He says, "I saw my wife today!" The other two answer, "That's great! What's the problem?"

He answers, "She was driving a Miata!"
    I've got to get him to stop that crap!

He'll keep doing that as long as it upsets you
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

'08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

maybe im too young, but i dont get it...
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride