Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech Day : December 18th 2004!!!

Default Tech Day : December 18th 2004!!!

Anyone have any open time for the reminder of December? (Don’t forget the ATS Dyno Day this Saturday (12/11/2004)) But after that what’s your schedule look like? I have some maintenance items that need to be address on our 2002. I’ve seen a few Miatas recently that could use a brake fluid flush!

Let me know let’s see what we could put together!

Please sir, can you help me change my brake fluid? (tiny tim voice). I am in whenever you do it.

Chris

Well, let's see... I'm free 12/19, but I'd have to host it, and y'all probably don't want to drive that far. I'll just borrow a Miata and drive Deal's Gap instead.

Or I'm free on 1/2/05

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Clean the intake, change the oil, polish my beaded seat cushions... the list is endless.

18th or 2nd
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I'm in. 12/18/04 or 1/8/05 works for me.

Fluids, belts, drives, joints, valves, chains, gaps, plugs, pads, shocks, exhaust, intake.

This I'd be interested in.

'90 Miata needs RedLine in the Tranny, New Alternator belt, new Oil, and I'd like to remove/adjust the rear bumper to line it up right. Gotta get her purdy, as I'm probably going to sell it.

'97 Miata needs a relay for the high beams (the High beams rob too much power from the low beams), a Compression test, and a general overlook.

Oh and I want to swap my SPAL-2 fans from the '90 to the '97
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Any days in December... I'll be off from the 13 through the 2nd...
    Time off like that and I almost want a real job
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

I basically saved all my vacation time and floating holidays for the end of the year...

Don't envy me, I'll have both my in-laws and my mother staying here for Christmas... not much of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I basically saved all my vacation time and floating holidays for the end of the year...

Don't envy me, I'll have both my in-laws and my mother staying here for Christmas... not much of a vacation.
    Sounds like a good time to go outta town

No wonder you are itching to work on the car and escape the house!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

I'm good for the 18th/19th or the 1st/2nd. I''ve got a few minor things I need to do as well.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac

No wonder you are itching to work on the car and escape the house!
    Right on the nose!

I would like to join you on the 18th or 2nd. Oil change is needed and maybe I can learn a few things
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Ok, I've got 1800 miles on the MSM, about a hundred of that today, top-down cruising. I'm sure I could use an oil change, and change-over to Mobil 1, but I will be leaving town on the 18th and won't be back till the 2nd. Don't forget that sometime in Jan, probably the 3rd weekend, the SCCA trailer party will be at my house. I'll post exact date and time when I get back...

Phil O. (who played Santa Clause to 50 plus cub scouts last night, arriving in a 550 HP 67 Corvette fastback, and passing out their pinewood derby car kits...fun!)
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Banned
    Fort Worthless, Tx And deep in the land of STRESSSSSS!!!

18th i'm in just let me know when and where.

rory

Chassis Designer

i could use an oil change around then, and a compression check would be a good idea. as far as i know i am free either weekend, but i need to know which one, so i know how i can schedule the other
    See profile for more details: 14.56 @ 94.89 on 50 shot. 2.18- 60', 9.40 @ 75.52- 1/8.

oil change, brake fluid change, tranny/shifter/differential fluid change, new rotors, probably a whole slew of things since I just bought it & never had a car this old that I cared about...

I would be in, but im broke as a mofo right now, maybee after the first.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

OK this tech day is a go for the 18th!

If you want to attend you need to PM me, I'll send you directions to the undisclosed location! Since this is an open forum I’d rather not post the location on the board.

Figure we will go 9:30am to 3:30pm!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast