Thread: WTB junked 1.8 1.6 longblock/head/block

Default WTB junked 1.8 1.6 longblock/head/block

if anybody has a scrap engine laying around I'd like to buy it. hole through the block is ok for what i'll be using it for. same for the head.

I have a 95 1.8 with what I believe to be a bad head gasket because it burnt about 1 quart per 3,000, other than that it is good, it is in what was my daily driver until it was totaled. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
    John O.
    94R

i have 2 good 1.6l heads and a 1.6l block with a spun bearing... interested?

Hey I got here first! And mine's the entire motor BTW.
    John O.
    94R

What ya doing with the stuff?!

I have an extra head at my parents garage, not sure if it is 1.6 or 1.8. Also about to swap the good engine/tranny into my Spec car so the engine/tranny coming out my SM will need to find a home. Engine still runs good but leaking pretty good and not sure where cause of all the oil, grease, road grime etc. The tranny grinds in 3rd gear sometimes and half way through the last race last year it got stuck in 3rd gear untill it completely cooled off.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

a jig for manifolds.

You're right around the corner, too. I'm in Wylie.

I should be picking up a motor from ozmdd, but ill let you know if that doesnt work out