Thread: Anybody got a........

Default Anybody got a........

I need an old stereo with a sub out
    and an old subwoofer, these things are needed for a shop stereo.
    So not wanting to spend a whole lot, just something to jam to while working.
    99 Miata Black

I have an old POS Aiwa that I swapped out of the Miata this Christmas It aint pretty but i'd give ya if you're interested.

The backlight is out and the detachable face doesnt work all that well and tends to fall off if you don't put it in solid, but it still makes good sound. If you're in a lit environment and aren't trying to detach the face all the time pr run in a bouncy car it should do you fine. It has RCA outs for a sub, it used to have a JVC 10 with a Kenwood amp in a truck, sounded great.

Let me know if you're interested, i'll dig it out.

Edit: just the HU, I sold the sub and amp.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Thanks for the offer, I need an old home stereo head unit though as this will go in my wood shop
    99 Miata Black

Blog Entries

I have a big old 5.1 surround reciever and 80 watt sub with bookcase speaker (5) that I was using about 7 years ago. It does have a tuner but no CD player. It has a zillion plugs on the back including optical and coax digital. It would get the neighbors to pound on the walls.
    I'll see if I can dig it out, make an offer. I would have to find it to answer any questions.

I found it. It is a Kenwood w/remote. The 5 bookshelf speakers are optimus with 3 speakers in each case and the subwoofer is a RCA.
    $50 for the whole shootin match.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by creek; 04-09-2009 at 04:09 PM.
    Stripe Das Sape

We are leading the world to democracy by example.

Quote Originally Posted by creek View Post
    I have a big old 5.1 surround reciever and 80 watt sub with bookcase speaker (5) that I was using about 7 years ago. It does have a tuner but no CD player. It has a zillion plugs on the back including optical and coax digital. It would get the neighbors to pound on the walls.
    I'll see if I can dig it out, make an offer. I would have to find it to answer any questions.

I found it. It is a Kenwood w/remote. The 5 bookshelf speakers are optimus with 3 speakers in each case and the subwoofer is a RCA.
    $50 for the whole shootin match.
    PM sent, just what I'm looking for
    99 Miata Black