Default FS: OEM NC (06+) iPod adapter

For sale in Dallas:
    OEM iPod connector for 2006+ (NC) Miatas
    Allows control through the steering wheel
    Allows control of tracks and playlists

$60
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

I have no problem shipping at the buyer's expense.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Tire Warmer

Hi Thomas,

Just got my sparkly new 2008 Miata from the dealer and it needs an IPod hookup. Just have a question on it.

When I talked to the dealer, they told me that for the Mazda IPod integration you had to pick whatever playlist/album/song you wanted playing on the IPod before you hooked it up to the car because the IPod controls were not accessible after it was connected. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Hi Thomas,

Just got my sparkly new 2008 Miata from the dealer and it needs an IPod hookup. Just have a question on it.

When I talked to the dealer, they told me that for the Mazda IPod integration you had to pick whatever playlist/album/song you wanted playing on the IPod before you hooked it up to the car because the IPod controls were not accessible after it was connected. Is that correct?
    Yep, that is correct. I would setup my iPod to shuffle everything before plugging it in.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

How easy is this to hook up? Plug and play, or hacking into wires and removing dash etc, etc, etc?
    SOLD: 92 silver w/hardtop, voodoo, Kosei wheels, pine tree air freshener, and some JR stuff.
    SOLD: 99 silver; the old Goodwin supercharged car with gobs of power and everything else on it.
    SOLD: 95 triple black; stock
    SOLD: 99 black and tan; loaded and clean; just hit 50k miles.
    SOLD: 2006 Copper Mica Red; stock.
    FOR SALE: 2007 Galaxy Grey Grand Touring; stock; 38k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by bigDstars View Post
    How easy is this to hook up? Plug and play, or hacking into wires and removing dash etc, etc, etc?
    It's plug and play. I can help you install it if you want. It's a very easy install other than one bolt on the side of the stereo. I didn't put that one back in and now it only takes a couple of minutes to get the stereo out.

There are a couple of install instructions on Miata.net.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

I really wish you had posted this up BEFORE I built my conversion kit for my unit to hook it to an iPod... Whereas yours is still better, I'm not motivated to undo the center console one more time.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton