Thread: Deal of a lifetime!

Default Deal of a lifetime!

My cooling issue has gotten significantly worse over the last 48 hours, and I have been unable to solve it. This means that I will not be able to drive the Track Dog Racing event tomorrow at MSR. It is too late for me to get a refund, but Gary has confirmed that I can transfer the entry to someone else. Act RIGHT NOW and you can buy my slot for HALF PRICE!!! Thats right, six 20 minutes sessions at MSR for $105. Come on... you know you want to play hooky from work and head out to the track!

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

I'll take it!

Bummer about the cooling issue, though.

Quote Originally Posted by redmenace View Post
    I'll take it!

Bummer about the cooling issue, though.
    Stumpy FTW! I will let Gary know you are taking the spot.

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

Thanks, T. I can pay you tomorrow if you are coming to hang out, or the next Wed GTG at the latest.

I can even pay the full amount in cash if you don't want 50 sq. ft. of FatMat as partial payment.

Quote Originally Posted by redmenace View Post
    50 sq. ft. of FatMat as partial payment.
    NOOOO....

I still have the other half. I thought I was going to get around to putting it in soon, but now I need to do the leak down that will confirm I need a head gasket.

I plan on driving to the Gaylord before sunrise tomorrow (crossing my fingers that I make it), and trying to hitch a ride out to the track with one of the other Miata world attendees. If I don't make it to the track, just give the cash to Gary and I will get it from him when he gets over to the Gaylord.

Bummer - sounds like me last year right before Hallett. Why do these things always seem to happen RIGHT before you really want the car to work.

Remember to leave the pressure on the cyl. for awhile. Mine was leaking slow enough that leakdown didn't look bad, but eventually it would show up in the coolant.

Sorry to hear the car's down, but have a great time at MWII.
    '96 M-edition

I'll let you use me car for some of the weekend if you want. Pm me if you don't still have my number. I know I lost yours when I got my new phone a few months ago.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie View Post
    I'll let you use me car for some of the weekend if you want. Pm me if you don't still have my number. I know I lost yours when I got my new phone a few months ago.
    Thanks Chris... I appreciate the offer... I have Friday worked out, and I am hoping I can connect with some old friends for a shotgun ride on Saturday, but we will see.

I don't want you to miss out on your $300 of fun. I have another car, so I'll still be out at Stevan's on Sat. night.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles