Thread: Spotted: NA with silver wheels in Irving

Default Spotted: NA with silver wheels in Irving

I've seen this car a couple of times already by 635 and Macarthur in Irving but never had a chance to snap a shot. I came across it parked infront of Kroger this afternoon and took a pic next to it. Anyone here? The car looks great, just gotta get the headlight covers color matched.

'99 Brilliant Black MX-5
    Tien S-Techs, Torsen, Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Deleted cat, 01 exhaust manifold (cat delete), custom short ram, JR Plug Wires, Autopower Rollbar, 01+ bumper and smoked headlights with 6000K HID, tinted tails and corners, Enkei RSF-2 16x7 for daily and stock 14" for the track.

I'm in that area almost every weekday. Sadly, I haven't seen that particular car before. Looks pretty nice from this photo.
    Should you have a little free time, you might want to wander a wee bit west to the nearby Fry's and check out the NAs that are regularly in the employee parking area. One's a Laguna, the other is...some other blue. Not smurf, not starlight mica, but something in between.
    There's also a beat-to-crap '93 LE that I see at the also-nearby Home Depot with some regularity. I suspect that it is an employee vehicle at that fine establishment.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

I work at fry's so I know those two.
    '99 Brilliant Black MX-5
    Tien S-Techs, Torsen, Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Deleted cat, 01 exhaust manifold (cat delete), custom short ram, JR Plug Wires, Autopower Rollbar, 01+ bumper and smoked headlights with 6000K HID, tinted tails and corners, Enkei RSF-2 16x7 for daily and stock 14" for the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr626 View Post
    I work at fry's so I know those two.
    Ooooh, now the secret's out! Beware the fellow Mazdaheads looking for employee discounts!
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates