Thread: Free burrito @ Baja Fresh

Default Free burrito @ Baja Fresh

W/ purchace of a drink. A $7 burrito meal for $2.50 with a fancy plastic cup(or $1.50 with small drink). I reccommend the Burrito Ultimo BTW.

This coupon is only for today only, but still good until 9pm. I would have posted it earlier, but I a coworker handed it to me on the way to lunch today.

It's a crappy scan but it worked for me. Sorry for the huge ass pic, I tried to get the best scan possible.

***Disclaimer: This worked for me and 4 of my friends today at lunch, but I don't know where the coupon came from and take no responsibility if they tell you to F off when attempting to use it. YMMV***
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Yeah, but you have to eat at Baja Fresh...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

I recall Baja Fresh as being half decent when I was in California, but didn't even know they had any out here.

I liked it... but they don't seem to be in my 'hood anymore...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Yea, my wife was going to pick up some on the way home for dinner, but they're practically all closed down near downtown. The one on Macarthur is still busy as hell every day though.

Yea I think they're burritos are badass...better than Chipotle anyway.
    Well only the ultimo and Baja burritos, can't say ever tried anything else there. Salsa is real good too.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution