Thread: Want to Buy!! P90X DVD set

Default Want to Buy!! P90X DVD set

Is there anyone here that would like to part with their slightly used or LIKE NEW P90X 13 DVDs and accompanying guides? Since I am jobless, I have decided to try and lose a few pounds. I would like to lighten up the only thing I can. That would be me. The SM is as light as I can get it!! If there is someone who would like to sell your P90X, we can discuss pricing. I have checked AMA@$% and FLEAB#@. I hate waiting for the bidding..
    Alan

I thought that was for getting you built up on muscle. Muscle weighs more than flab per cubic inch of mass you know.

I am in the process of loosing weight again, as well. Good luck
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

Driver

have access to a copy machine/scanner and 50gb of hard drive space/13 DVDS (although I'd prefer to not have to burn them)? You really don't need all of the documents.

I don't know your body composition, but P90X is NOT really a fat burner system (although there is a "fat shedder" diet at the beginning). If you're like me and you shed weight when you work out (and those who know me know I'm not working out ), then you'll drop weight quickly in the first month or so then plateau on the weight and just start building lots of strength.

About 6-8 weeks in you'll be bored :-/

If you can stick with it and really do the workouts they do work.

I am about 195# at 5'10". I would like to get to 185# at about 12% body fat. I have worked out all my life with weights and moderate cardio. I am to the point I would like to be a little leaner and so I want to try the P90X. I will add cardio opposite of when I work out at the P90X system. As I get older, I realize continually using heavy weights tends to make my joints ache!!