Thread: Today's woot.com

Default Today's woot.com

Check out the "REAL ACTUAL FIELD TEST" video...that's one tough flashlight. I want to be a woot field tester!!

Quote Originally Posted by cArAzzIE View Post
    I want to be a woot field tester!!
    I suspect that was filmed over at their facility in Carrollton (off of Midway), and they frequently post job openings. You should go over and apply!

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

o they're locale, i should get a shipping discount

Pretty impressive. I've got a 4 D cell maglight that I accidently left sitting on it's end underneath a car after working on it. Let the car down off the jack and couldn't figure out why it was sitting funny tried pushing down on the fender first and then looked under the car to find it. jacked the car back up, retrieved it and it didn't have some much as a scratch on it.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA
    99 Triple Black NB "Dimples"

^Ive done that with an oil drain pan with oil filter sitting on it, can of pb blaster, can of seafoam, but nothing indestructible.

None of them were reusable afterwards.

That's always a fun thought...whys the car sitting funny, or hmmm what's that hissing noise...
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    o they're locale, i should get a shipping discount
    There used to be a promo code for free shipping for Texas residents to help offset sales tax. I think it was something like "taxsucks" but don't remember exactly.

Paging Dave04
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
    There's no six-way traction control. There's no complicated folding metal roof. It's simpler than that. Engine in the front, drive to the rear, and a big smiling piece of meat in the middle.

Currently:

1991 Mariner Blue (daily driver)
    Previously:
    1994 M-Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Flyin94m View Post
    There used to be a promo code for free shipping for Texas residents to help offset sales tax. I think it was something like "taxsucks" but don't remember exactly.

Paging Dave04
    Yeah... LOOK HERE
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04 View Post
    Yeah... LOOK HERE

LOL That's FUNNY! The taxsucks only works for orders over $30.00 and is $5 off - which is what they typically charge for shipping.

I have too much woot crap laying around. My first woot was a little mpeg4 recorder/player...cheezy - but it worked right up until I tried to update the firmware....hasn't worked since. My favorite item from woot is my woot baseball cap - they just threw it in with my 1000000th order.

For those of you with munchkins, today they introduced a new Woot: Kids.Woot!
    "The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value.
    Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14." - Jeremy Clarkson

'04 Mazdaspeed MX-5 #1682, Velocity Red born 3/17/2004 Habanero
    Hard Dog HCHTDD, 15x8 Silver 6UL, 225/45 Hankook RS3, Tein Flex, More coming soon...