Thread: What will 93.3 be next?

Default What will 93.3 be next?

I was driving and switching between stations and it looks like 93.3 will be changing AGAIN.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

I haven't listened to it at all today - but by all their rave reviews they had calling in and advertising I thought they'd last a little longer...
    Previously owned: 2004 Classic Red - 135,000 miles
    H&R Street Performance Coilovers | Racing Beat Hollow Front Sway | Hawk HP+ Pads | BF Goodrich GForce Sports | DIY Short CAI | Mazdaspeed Muffler | Pioneer DEH-5800MP | Alpine F353 V12 Amp | JL Audio C5-650 Components | Pioneer Premier 10" Shallow Mount | Skunk2 Knob | 5000k HIDs | Many bowls of Rice

i miss the bone..... oh well... at least the eagle is back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i was "out of town" for three years and came back to the worst radio I've heard in the nation. Its unlistenable for anything aside from NPR.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!

the worst radio I've heard in the nation.
    The Reason I got XM radio back 7 years ago. But, since Sirius too over, it sucks now as well.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Radio-Active View Post
    The Reason I got XM radio back 7 years ago. But, since Sirius too over, it sucks now as well.
    The reason I have a CD player.

Starting my collection again, as of this May. I have already dropped Siruis/XM due to their improvements.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica