Ok everyone. Sorry I haven t posted in a while. I m on the road most of the time these days. Rick suggested that I post this. CarsRoadShow has a car show at the El Chico off of Northwest Highway and 635 the fourth saturday of the month. They have a "Club participation trophy" and Rick and I thought it would be cool to inundate them with our favorite car. Several different classes and an opportunity to show off the shine and maybe win a trophy. The judging is done by the participants. See below for other details. The website is http://www.carsroadshow.com/. I ve been to a couple of them and you would be surprised at the cars that show up. So make plans and lets show them what DFW Miata is.
later.

El-Chico-Garland
WhenSat, September 26, 5pm – 9pm
Description4th Saturday of each month through October Registration is 5-6:30 20% of your food for registered participants. Entry fee is $10.00. Dash plaques to the first 50 entry's Classes: Pre-50s car, 50s car, 60s car, 70s car, 80s car, 90s car, 2000s car,Rat Rod,Mopar,Scion, Street Rod, T-Bucket/Roadster, Muscle car, Mustang 79 & Older, Mustang 80s and Newer, Corvette 1953-1982, Corvette 84 & Newer, Import car, Custom car, Sports Compact, Convertible, Open Car,PT Cruiser,Camaro 79 & older,Camaro 80s & Newer,Under construction,VW,It's a wrap,Pre-50s truck,60s truck,, 70s truck, 80s/90s truck, 2000s truck,custom truck and open truck, Motorcycle. 39 Classes Total of 87 awards. 9 Best of shows 79 and older Car and Truck. 80s and Newer Car and Truck. Managers Pick, Best Paint,Best Engine,Best Interior and outstanding Club Participation. For more info please call Christy 214-502-6211.