Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barn sale.......soon

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    Yes, it's me. Don't know if I have that radio. but doubt. Even if I did, the Cd would probably be just as bad.....
    Thanks for the reply; too bad re: CD player.

Are you moving to KY?

black window??????

Black top, probably. Will check this weekend on condition......
    if not the whole top then just the zipper in window. see my other thread for why it is needed
    thank you

Default pictures

OMG! I walked into the barn and said "Where do I start?". No one answered, so i wandered around and finally decided to take pix. If you see anything you like, let me know.

Cars first:

blue 90 Good straight chassis, hollow spoke wheels, engine partially disassmbled(teaching stepson). $600

silver 91 Bad front end damage, but all seems to be ahead of the suspension, good set of Tokico blues, No clutch or tranny. $500

black 93LE (James Bondo) Mostly complete, but interior is all apart. Missing red carpet, SSS, and BBSs. $1200
    Attached Images Attached Images
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Misc Miata stuff. Make offer.
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)

Merv,
    I'd be interested in the rear spoiler and the nose section off Bondo (assuming the nose isn't dented or dimpled in any way).
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Non Miata stuff:

1993 Class C motorhome. Nice open floor plan. Needs work. $7500

Mower/edger offer

2 matching drop in sinks w/very nice hardware. $100 pair
    large pedestile sink w/hardware. $75

1 1/2" x .120 DOM roll cage tubing and precut mounting plates offer

If you're accepting wish lists at this time...

red glovebox door & knee plate (under steering column) from James Bondo. I'll consider the whole dash if you won't part it.
    black upper door panels w/o tweeter holes
    hollow-spoke 14s

Guess I'll just leave my passenger seat out a little while longer. heheh
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Hmmm...interested in the sinks, can you give some dims on the drop-ins ?

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    Hmmm...interested in the sinks, can you give some dims on the drop-ins ?
    They are 19" round, outside and 7" deep. Rough opening appears to be 16" minimum. Faucets are 4" spacing.

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

I know you said you wanted to sell them as close to whole as possible, for ease of messing with it all. I'd like the speaker grills from Mr. Bond if you end up going that route....
    Michael
    1990 Classic Red "C" Package with Hardtop.
    1990 White project from Heck!

I am full of good ideas, just most people don't call it good ideas!

Can you send me some contact info. I know someone who may be interested in the tubing.

So how much work does the Smurf need to get it running again?
    1991 Mariner
    2003 Tahoe
    2004 Hayabusa
    1989 YSR50
    1997 SC300

Nevermind, I don't have time for all that. I would like the finish panel from the Smurf and the rear bumper if you have it. Have an R front lip laying around you wanna sell? O rear R lip? Or extra trunk lip spoiler?
    1991 Mariner
    2003 Tahoe
    2004 Hayabusa
    1989 YSR50
    1997 SC300

Quote Originally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    Can you send me some contact info. I know someone who may be interested in the tubing.
    He got the tubing. Thanks. He was interested in both Miatas, but for REALLY cheap. At the time, I wanted more, but it's getting down to the wire..... I tried to call him, but the number was no good, so if you can contact him, I'll take his offer.
    Thanks again,
    Merv

Please check out the pictures. I'm sure there is something there you can use! Shelley will be hauling it all to the dump Thursday morning

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Where is the barn? Springtown?

I need a new soft-top back window.

Are you going to be letting any of the body panels go on the black car?? I am in need of a few, if the paint is good, namely the passenger fender, front and rear bumper covers, and the trunk. Let me know. I can't see from the photos if the paint is good or not. The body is straight on my car, only the paint is bad on those panels and im not looking to repaint right now.

I'm sure there's tons of stuff that I could use, but money's tight this time of year. I'll scour the photos, I would hate to see this stuff in the trash.

Oh and I do need those two or three metal panels that are underneath the the carpet in the package shelf. Mine are completely rusted through. I can't see in the photos, but looks like you might have some in one of those piles.

One more thing. Is that black interior carpet I see, is it the whole set? What year, would it fit in a 94? I might be interested if it's complete, but I don't know how well black carpeting would look with tan dash panels and door panels(unless you have these too for a 94). The tan carpet is aweful in my car, might be worth a shot.
    Last edited by Jiggerachi; 12-16-2009 at 09:08 AM.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    Where is the barn? Springtown?

I need a new soft-top back window.
    Yes, the barn is in Springtown.
    No, I have no back windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi View Post
    Are you going to be letting any of the body panels go on the black car?? I am in need of a few, if the paint is good, namely the passenger fender, front and rear bumper covers, and the trunk. Let me know. I can't see from the photos if the paint is good or not. The body is straight on my car, only the paint is bad on those panels and im not looking to repaint right now.

I'm sure there's tons of stuff that I could use, but money's tight this time of year. I'll scour the photos, I would hate to see this stuff in the trash.

Oh and I do need those two or three metal panels that are underneath the the carpet in the package shelf. Mine are completely rusted through. I can't see in the photos, but looks like you might have some in one of those piles.

One more thing. Is that black interior carpet I see, is it the whole set? What year, would it fit in a 94? I might be interested if it's complete, but I don't know how well black carpeting would look with tan dash panels and door panels(unless you have these too for a 94). The tan carpet is aweful in my car, might be worth a shot.
    Sorry, but since no one was interested in Bondo(93LE) it's going to KY with me....all of it. I do have two of the package tray pieces. Have lots of carpet, could very well be a complete set. Would fit a 90-97. There are also a couple of door panels in black and arm rests. Dont remember of they are PW(no crank holes) or manual.

He got the tubing. Thanks. He was interested in both Miatas, but for REALLY cheap. At the time, I wanted more, but it's getting down to the wire..... I tried to call him, but the number was no good, so if you can contact him, I'll take his offer.
    Thanks again,
    Merv
    Forwarded this onto him along with your contact information again. I also called them and they will be getting back with you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast