Thread: 10K Hooray!

Default 10K Hooray!

I did the Fort Worth Turkey Trot 10K this morning for the fifth year in a row. I came in a 55:25 this year. While better than last year (only by a little), I was still much slower than my 53:11 in 2006.

I will also be doing the Fort Worth Jingle Bell 5K next Saturday night. Anyone else doing this? It is a fun event in downtown Fort Worth.

Ran the Dallas Turkey Trot 8 mile yesterday. Longest run I've ever done. 1:34:09. So in my male 30-34 division, that put me 317 out of 341. Man I suck. 93% of people my age are faster than me. Hmmph.

Gearing up for the White Rock Half Marathon where I can continue to suck as a runner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    Gearing up for the White Rock Half Marathon where I can continue to suck as a runner.
    At least you're running, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    Ran the Dallas Turkey Trot 8 mile yesterday. Longest run I've ever done. 1:34:09. So in my male 30-34 division, that put me 317 out of 341. Man I suck. 93% of people my age are faster than me. Hmmph.

No, 99.9% of the people your age didn't even show up. That puts you in the top 0.01% right there.

Be optimistic!