Thread: Where to get upper balljoints/ctrl arms?

Default Where to get upper balljoints/ctrl arms?

I am about to replace a bunch of front end parts since I am at 277k miles. Any recomendations for the upper control arms? Wanyone have the price with the Mazdaspeed account? I need to get one set up! Saw some on ebay that look nice but are aftermarket adjustible ones. I really don't want to get them from the stealership! Even with my disount through work they are high priced!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Black Roadster might have some tips for ya'. He replaced much of the hardware on the front of Widow not too long ago.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    Wanyone have the price with the Mazdaspeed account?
    I am more than happy to look the prices up for you if you have the part numbers.
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    I am more than happy to look the prices up for you if you have the part numbers.
    Okay I may do that. Right now the price difference from Mazda & the ebay ones are worth trying th ebay parts! They look high quality in the pics!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...