Thread: need to find a new place to live with a garage

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Default need to find a new place to live with a garage

any one know of a not to expensive apt with privet garages in the north dallas area or and small house with garage for rent? going to start calling around tomorrow.

There are a few apartments in the area near GBTP and Dallas Tollway that are cheap. I lived in one that had detached garages. The catch: my motorcycle was attempted stolen 3 times (according to evidence upon going down to ride it in the morning...Thank you On Guard for the superior locks and chains), A buddy's car window was smashed for a radar detector, and somebody's ho lived across the breezeway. The plus side: eventually, "Where's my money! Give me my money, b****!" lullabies you to sleep nicely.
    1994 R-package - gone, but not forgotten.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?
    1984 Honda VF1100S. V4 Fury!

Driver

to second boisking my truck got broken into multiple times around that area.

We lived at the (at the time) Amli at park and preston (behind the tom thumb) and had a nice garage. I know quite a few people live in Austin Ranch and like it. I'm guessing most people on here have houses. DI might be a better source for apartment recommendations.

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boisking View Post
    There are a few apartments in the area near GBTP and Dallas Tollway that are cheap. I lived in one that had detached garages. The catch: my motorcycle was attempted stolen 3 times (according to evidence upon going down to ride it in the morning...Thank you On Guard for the superior locks and chains), A buddy's car window was smashed for a radar detector, and somebody's ho lived across the breezeway. The plus side: eventually, "Where's my money! Give me my money, b****!" lullabies you to sleep nicely.
    ya i'm staying away from that side of GB after all the bs with your bike and car.

I know there are some nice ones in the 121 and 3040 area, also between 407 and Main.

Ask Driftdevil

I'm on 3040 between 121Business and 35E...and have a private, attached garage. Not toooooo spendy...
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates