Thread: Set of 4 brand new Kumho Ecsta AST's 215/45/17

Default Set of 4 brand new Kumho Ecsta AST's 215/45/17

I need to get rid of these. Been on the car about month, less than 200 miles on them. They have lifetime repair, balancing, and rotation from Discount Tire, but I'm not sure if that transfers to new owners or not. Will update the thread when I find out.

Asking $380; free '04 MSM wheels included!

Edit: This is the response I got from Discount re: the lifetime service: "We will be glad to rotate and repair them for anyone and they can also purchase the certificates for replacement and that will give them lifetime balancing also."

Sold to Nexus Flux pending funds.
    Last edited by Maverick; 09-10-2010 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Hurrrr Derp
    "The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value.
    Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14." - Jeremy Clarkson

'04 Mazdaspeed MX-5 #1682, Velocity Red born 3/17/2004 Habanero
    Hard Dog HCHTDD, 15x8 Silver 6UL, 225/45 Hankook RS3, Tein Flex, More coming soon...

PM sent
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Chassis Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I need to get rid of these. Been on the car about month, less than 200 miles on them. They have lifetime repair, balancing, and rotation from Discount Tire, but I'm not sure if that transfers to new owners or not. Will update the thread when I find out.

Asking $380; free '04 MSM wheels included!
    are your wheels still for sale? i'm in serious need of some wheels. i was just told by my apartment complex i can't leave my car on jack stands while mine are out for repair or they will have it towed. garland was kind enough to leave a man hole uncovered and i ran over it. sad thing is i just bought this car last friday.. (first miata and i'm already in love with it)

Sorry, I hadn't had a chance to update the thread. Bad form on my part. Sale is currently pending to Nexus Flux, but if for some reason that deal falls through, I'll be sure to let you know.
    "The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value.
    Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14." - Jeremy Clarkson

'04 Mazdaspeed MX-5 #1682, Velocity Red born 3/17/2004 Habanero
    Hard Dog HCHTDD, 15x8 Silver 6UL, 225/45 Hankook RS3, Tein Flex, More coming soon...

Chassis Designer

it's cool modernbeat is going to loan me a spare set of daisies he's got laying around until i can get my enkei's back. so that should keep the apt manager off my case for now.