Thread: ER Challenge Cup #8, Sun 10/10/10, Mineral Wells

Default ER Challenge Cup #8, Sun 10/10/10, Mineral Wells

I plan to attend.

More info at http://www.autocross.com/er.

BumbleBee is in

Wondertwin powers ACTIVATE! Form of, a cone!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

hahaha

Ill be there with my dad also driving my car! He is coming in town to visit me from Toronto and Im bringing him out to an autocross. hehe Should be fun!
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

I will be there. McDonald's at 7am, I-20 exit 418, for breakfast?
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    I will be there. McDonald's at 7am, I-20 exit 418, for breakfast?
    See you there.

BumbleBee needs to learn to activate into a form of SpeedRacer

The grand sport has many years of racing heritage behind it.

SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Yep. See you at 7 AM.

Fun course today. different than a lot of the courses that have been run lately. I know it was based on a nationals course, but it was still a fun challenge in its own right.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

I had a great time losing!! Lol Thanks to everyone for your help!!

Ditto, especially jrj512, thanks for letting me drive your car, that was a blast (sorry 'bout the 7). My wife doesn't thank you, she's seeing $$ signs.

Eight runs and out of there before three. Good course, too.

Definitely a challenging, fun and fast course. A lot of time was to be found by tightening your lines through the sweepers. I think I only got the right hander up the hill close to right once. On a very positive note the team owner was very aggressive and drove well.

Steve E.

I really liked the course, it was challenging and fun. Something that's hard to pull off with a course design. They often come out fun but a little to easy or challenging but not a lot of fun. If you got the wallom right you could fly through them, but you had to get them right. 8 runs was also nice.

Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Kenny posted some pictures I took at the event. They are not good pictures but they are pictures. I plan to use a real camera in the future. Taking stills on that little video camera doesn't work too well. It will do 1080p at 60 fps in HD for video but stills come out crappy. Maybe I'll try making short videos and then doing a vidcap.

Enjoy.

www.autocross.com/er
    Andy Cost

It's kind of funny that Kenny's car is the very first one on the slide show. Could it be just circumstance?
    Andy Cost

Awesome! Thanks for the pictures. I especially like that blue/white Miata! heh

My dad was in town for the weekend from Toronto Canada to visit and I brought him out Sunday. He had never even heard of an autocross before but had a great time! Thanks gang.