Thread: FS: Motorolla Cliq XT Android smartphone (T-Mobile)

Default FS: Motorolla Cliq XT Android smartphone (T-Mobile)

$100 obo
    Almost like new condition. Only has less than hairline scratches on the plastic chrome trim ring and some lint from being in my pocket.

I used this phone for about 3 weeks, never dropped it or drowned it. It was what T-Mobile sent me to replace my G1 when it broke since they aren't supporting the G1s any longer. I used it while I was waiting for the G2 to be shipped. I got the G2 last night so this one is up for sale.

It's a good entry level smartphone on the Andriod platform, not as fancy as the iPhones or HTC Evo types, but not bad for surfing / texting / google maps. Battery life is stellar for a smartphone. They go for $89 at T-Mobile with a two year contract, and God knows how much without the contract. I figure $100 is a good starting point. Shoot me offers as well.

Here is a link with specs:
    http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...torola-CLIQ-XT

I also have my old G1 in well used, but Ok condidion if anyone's interested. $50 obo (havent researched what they go for yet, just guessing $50).

'94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Android rocks

Android FTW. I got my G2 on the 29th and I love it. GLWS.

PS, Ethan is adorable. Remember to do a factory reset before you sell it though...
    "The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value.
    Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14." - Jeremy Clarkson

'04 Mazdaspeed MX-5 #1682, Velocity Red born 3/17/2004 Habanero
    Hard Dog HCHTDD, 15x8 Silver 6UL, 225/45 Hankook RS3, Tein Flex, More coming soon...