I wanted to let everyone know about my recent experiences with my 2006 Winning Blue MX-5.

After a lot of research and some trial-and-error, I decided to upgrade the suspension, wheels, intake and exhaust on my Miata. I bought the wheels from Goodwin Racing and the rest of the parts from Track Dog Racing. William and the guys over at Track Dog did the installation for me.

I want everybody to know how happy I am with both the quality of work that Track Dog has done and their cusomer service. They treated my car as if it were their own. We spent lots of time talking about upgrade options and they answered all my questions with solid information based on real track experience. They even washed my car before I picked it up. Now that's customer service.

I also had a great experience with Goodwin Racing. After I purchased some shocks and springs from them that I decided not to install, Brian worked with me and let me send the parts back and get credit for the wheels I purchased from him. Brian was always helpful on the phone and responded very quickly to all my emails.

Gary and William at Track Dog treated me like a friend with a common interest and not just a customer. After a week with the new upgrades, I am very happy with my purchases.

I upgraded my wheels to Enkei RP03 17x8 Silver with 235/40 tires. The suspension was upgraded to Tein adjustable coilovers and are set to medium firmness (7). The intake is Racing Beat's CAI that was custom wrapped in thermal insulation. Track Dog also installed a Racing Beat header and muffler with a midpipe from Goodwin. They also took the time to insulate the header and cleaned out my engine bay during the installation.

I am even happier with my car now than the day I bought it. I recommend all of these guys to anybody who is interested in upgrading their MX-5.