Thread: Last Call: The Cheapest Stuff CLOSEOUT Pricing

ForSale Last Call: The Cheapest Stuff CLOSEOUT Pricing

OEM '90 steering wheel w/ airbag: $5

soft top frame: Free

1990 1.6 motor, ran when pulled but has 245k miles on it. Good for a rebuild core or spare parts. Missing a couple injectors: a handle of Maker's Mark or a crisp $50 bill.

Spare 1.6 liter valve cover: $5

OEM Flywheel, needs resurfaced: $10

OEM Exhaust manifold: Free

FC RX7 5-speed transmission: Free - unknown condition but seems fine from casual inspection.

OEM full exhaust: Southern Comfort black label 1.75 liter or $30 cash.

All parts must be picked up at my house (3728 Devonaire Dr. Fort Worth, TX 76008 by Wednesday or they will be trashed. Help me out by helping yourself to these awesome deals! All prices are best offer.

email is [email protected], I check it all day long.

I'm moving out, trash guys are coming thru Wednesday and anything I leave will be disposed of. I literally cannot hold anything for anyone so if you want it make arrangements to get it tonight. I have no idea how long I will have access to it tomorrow but I work all day anyway.

I have no cherry picker atm so if you want the engines be prepared to load them. I hurt my back a couple months ago but I can probably help at least a little.

So if you want this stuff, email me at the address provided. I'd hate to see someone reply to this on Wednesday evening or Thursday to say "Oh man I shoulda/woulda/coulda picked this up because I really needed it..."

Would you pull the head off the block? I'd grab the head and valve cover after work today...I need to run to the liquor store anyway.

For the record, I would just take the whole motor, but I have no where to put it myself, nor have any means to get it into and out of the Pathfinder. I honestly could use the intake manifold if you were including it, and the oil pan. I wasn't about to ask to pull the head and pan without taking the whole thing though.
    Last edited by Rob®; 10-26-2010 at 11:49 AM.

I'm at work right now, and when I get off I will be moving the last of my stuff to the new house. I can't pull anything off, it's all pretty much "come and get it" as it sits.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing will fit into a pathfinder's rear cargo area if it's otherwise empty and between you and I we may be able to lift it. I lifted it into the back of a truck with one other person before, but that was before I hurt my back.

I may even have something for you to throw under it to keep it from getting your car dirty, but I can't make any promises.

It'll fit, but then it'd be the wifey and I removing it...then it'd be trying to figure out what to do with it. I'll mull it over though, I might just take the whole thing. I will definitely be there tonight, just not sure exactly what I'll take yet.