Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 15x9 949 6ul

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    You two are cute. I'd bet you'd be surprised by just how quick Hedderick can be with 105 whp.
    Newsflash: This just in. David is fast. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

umm, yeah. Even us poseurs can spot aliens when we see them. Even the mere mortals that kick our overly modified machines in far less equipped cars are even spotted. Do we still have fun? Ubetcha. Will others incessantly piss on our cornflakes. Ditto.

Guys with string trimmer line holding their bits together, with half the horsepower, on bald 185 rock hard tires that crush my lap times only motivate us posers to get faster.

Anyhoo. Well played sir. Carry on.

Edit: What was this thread about? Oh yeah, 15x9's. See above. Skill>equipment. You don't need em. Yet.
    Last edited by SixAce; 02-25-2011 at 05:52 AM. Reason: derail

Skill>equipment
    +1
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob® View Post
    Matt V - you a bigger dude? I keep seeing a clean looking white NA on Avondale-Haslet Rd right by the Shell station at the cluster-eff intersections (there's the Shell, a Mobil, the Mexican owned local farm stand...recently was construction on one of the 287s I think).
    Not really, I'm 5'11" and 160 lbs.

Click my sig link for a picture of my car.

Not you then. This person has a few pounds on you. I thought I saw a chrome style bar the first few times (last fall) and I thought you had one for some reason. But the size difference alone makes it not you. Oh well, figured I'd ask.

Hedderick is pretty fast, he could show me a thing or two at MSR-H. I can't hop in his car and run his times, I hope he can't hop in my car and replicate mine. That asshole Johnfag did though.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!

Quote Originally Posted by SixAce View Post
    Newsflash: This just in. David is fast. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

umm, yeah. Even us poseurs can spot aliens when we see them. Even the mere mortals that kick our overly modified machines in far less equipped cars are even spotted. Do we still have fun? Ubetcha. Will others incessantly piss on our cornflakes. Ditto.

Guys with string trimmer line holding their bits together, with half the horsepower, on bald 185 rock hard tires that crush my lap times only motivate us posers to get faster.

Anyhoo. Well played sir. Carry on.

Edit: What was this thread about? Oh yeah, 15x9's. See above. Skill>equipment. You don't need em. Yet.
    I seem to remember riding shotgun in a blue Cosworth NC from FM last Sept @ Hallett and watching a white normally aspirated NA pass us.

Quote Originally Posted by mr brg View Post
    Hedderick is pretty fast, he could show me a thing or two at MSR-H. I can't hop in his car and run his times, I hope he can't hop in my car and replicate mine. That asshole Johnfag did though.
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    We're usually the trendsetters......
    Hey John as long as my damn car is running for hallet you will need to take me around the place in mine to help with the shock set up!!!!
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123