Thread: WTB: ratty tore up drivers seat < 94

Default WTB: ratty tore up drivers seat < 94

I want to experiment with my seat to get even more headroom than the foamectomy got me and I don't want to do it to my good seat. If anyone has a POS seat rusting in their garage let me know.

The seat needs to be next to free so i'll take one in ANY condition as long as the frame is still in it. I would prefer to be a drivers seat, but beggars can't be choosers so a passenger might do as well, I think the ass pan and padding is the same for both.

The seats that I have now are < 94, I'm not sure what is defferent between them and 94+, but again would probably be better of with as close as I can to my seats so <94 is perferred.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I have a drivers seat from my 90 that you can take for $20. It has the rail but it's not attached, just pick it up and it's yours.

FYI, I was given some free NA seats for my NB and I did an extreme foamectomy and I gained at least 2 inches. Its definately worth doing. I was like you and kept my stock seats butcher free.

^ I've already got a pretty extreme foamectomy on my stock seat. Comparing it to the full foam passenger seat it feels 1000x better. The passenger seat feels like i'm going to fall off of it in a turn, heh.

I just want to do more! Don't want to do anything permanent to the good seat. I've found myself hunching with the roll bar, so I need about 1 more inch of clearance and i'll be happy.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Matt V View Post
    I have a drivers seat from my 90 that you can take for $20. It has the rail but it's not attached, just pick it up and it's yours.

Matt, definitely interested. More than I wanted to spend but it's probably a real good deal. I know I said I didn't care about condidion, and I don't, but just curious, what condition is it in? Would it look decent in the car without a re-cover? Might save me some time swapping covers.

I assume it's black cloth, right?
    Last edited by Jiggerachi; 03-22-2011 at 08:42 AM.

the soloution to your problem is here:
    http://www.dfwmiata.com/showthread.p...ride-Pro-Seats

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    the soloution to your problem is here:
    http://www.dfwmiata.com/showthread.p...ride-Pro-Seats
    Yes that would solve my problem very nicely. Now just have to find that tree that grows $100 bills.

Matt, i've sent you a PM.

you sent me a pm about my money tree? i didnt see a pm, and anyway its not for sale. sorry its a family heirloom and it will stay unused in the attic forever.

Got one, a seat that is. Thanks MattV, i'll be destroying it in no time.

Still looking for a dang money tree.