Thread: WTB 1.8l radiator fan

Default WTB 1.8l radiator fan

The motor on my 94 1.8l radiator fan failed and I bought a replacement motor. Well someone had used red lock tight to hold the fan onto the motor so the removal process damaged the fan. Anyhow I need a fan or fan with motor and I live in Allen. I would like to pick it up today ( Saturday) if possible.

Thanks
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

I have an ac fan with a weak motor laying around. I'm not available today but if you don't get one by tomorrow or later let me know.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I did not have a chance to look, but does the AC fan and assembly mount the same as the radiator fan? I could meet next friday and purchase the fan/motor from you but if memory serves the AC fan is smaller than the actual radiator fan.

I still need one of these in order to do the NTAX event next saturday, I can meet up on Friday if anyone as an extra radiator fan or fan+motor they want to sell.
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

I thought the fans were the same size...but I've never tried to swap them, no idea on the mounting points. Let me know if you want this one...it's just sitting here.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution