Thread: Team Miagra rear ended video!

Default Team Miagra rear ended video!

Cussing in this video. Audio is NSFW.

Found this from the numbnut that smashed up the rear end of our favorite Lemons Miata.

Impact is about 2:40 in if you're in a hurry. An impatient driver not watching the flag stands.

Better luck next time guys!

I love how in both of their vids of crashes that weekend; both throw up their hands like they don't know what the hell happened! Both said "they just stopped..." No, you are just closing in at greater speeds and leave little to no "outs" for that exact scenario. Also, both show an exemplary method of underhand steering with one hand lazily on the gear shift most of the time. Sucks to see, but knowing this team from races past - there is a reason they proudly display loads of cones plackard on top of the car by race end!
    I use to worry about money; but then realized I don't HAVE anything to worry about.

I didn't see the other one till you brought that up. Here it is. You're right about their bad habits/driving abilities.

Driver

I think that my instructors would have used the flyswatter on my knuckles if I'd had my hands like him in turns... shifter and one hand strong arming/correcting in turns? Jeebus!

One other bit of observation... They are driving a HP car as if it were a momentum car. Both instances occured in turns; which would have been completely unavoidable had they just had the patience to wait for the straights. It is not like they needed to keep their momentum for fear of losing a spot and not being able to keep pace. Ha! They should stick to sprint races with that mentality. Being that it was Saturday was even more salt to the wound; in that the race was definitely not going to be won with that pass alone. But... that is racing, and there is always one in every crowd.
    I use to worry about money; but then realized I don't HAVE anything to worry about.

This is why I leave a lot more space in TT and know when to point the SBC RX7 and 300z by.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!