Thread: NB Stuff - Come get it or it's going in the trash

Default NB Stuff - Come get it or it's going in the trash

I've posted some of this stuff up before. I just need it gone, now. So if you guys don't want it I'm going to chuck it. (I'll put the gauge cluster on eBay).

Pics available upon request.

• NB Black plastic door sills. Great condition. Average to below average signs of wear for their age. Will trade for a Snickers bar.

Items below are gone:
    • NB HVAC & Shifter surround - black. If you want to try painting yours a custom color - or if you have a MSM and hate the fake silvery carbon fiber trim, this would be for you. Will trade for at least one unopened, imported beer. (EDIT: This is not the center console/armrest. This is the HVAC surround and shifter surround.)

• NB HVAC Controls - black. If you have a MSM and really want to get rid of all that cheesy fake silver carbon fiber trim, combine this with the Console & Shifter Surround for the complete set. Will trade for a spider monkey...or another Snickers bar.

• NB Dead Pedal. Nothing fancy. Just a black dead pedal. Oh! But it comes with the nuts that hold it down. Fancy. Will trade for...bah. Just come save it from the bin.

• NB1 Gauge Cluster. I forget the mileage. If I recall correctly it's in the 120k-ish range. All lights and dials work. The plastic cover has some weird stains that can be removed with a little elbow grease. This one costs money. $30.

PM or email sddesigns ]at] yahoo ]dot] com
    Last edited by mk2tmr2; 06-04-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Interested. PM sent.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

Do you still have the HVAC controls hanging around? I can trade some compromising photos of trickyrix or the Snickers bar you mentioned. Seller's choice.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

As tempting as that sounds, I will give Radio Active first dibs. He PMed me about converting his MSM console to all black which would require the HVAC controls. I'll let you know after the weekend if he took it.

Updated original post with items that are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by juxt3r View Post
    Do you still have the HVAC controls hanging around? I can trade some compromising photos of trickyrix.
    EWE!

Quote Originally Posted by mk2tmr2 View Post
    As tempting as that sounds, I will give Radio Active first dibs. He PMed me about converting his MSM console to all black which would require the HVAC controls. I'll let you know after the weekend if he took it.
    Thanks for keeping them for me.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica