Thread: Opinion change

Default Opinion change

I have previously stated that 5spd > 6spd, and I would like to officially change my opinion.

I put a 6-spd in my car a few weeks ago, and I LOVE IT! Pulls way harder, feels like I got another 30-40whp. I ran a 500whp+ Z28 a few weeks ago from 45 to 135, and I only lost by 1.5-2 cars, and I granny-shifted into 5th because I had an issue with getting it caught in the R gate trying to rush it on a previous race. This guy pulls 600cc bikes from the same roll. I was still on my 261whp tune, no changes, but have since went to a larger Meth nozzle and am adding lots of timing up top now. Seems the small AEM nozzle isn't good for over 250whp, and was one reason I wasn't making any power over 6k rpm. I'm still hoping to make close to 300whp, which will be plenty scary with the 4.1 + 6spd!
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

get a 3.9 or 3.63 and it will be even better.

But I enjoy spinning in 5th.....
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).