Thread: GT4 Picture Gallery

Default GT4 Picture Gallery

Here's a couple I did. Let me know what y'all think, constructive critiscism always welcome.

This is my favorite one that I have done so far. I used the same moment for three of the pics.

I think there is some really good perspective in this one.

Just messing with B&W with this one.

This is just a cool pic of the guy looking around the corner in my favorite car, the Suzuki GXS-R/4.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Edmond, OK - right on the way to Hallett!

Here is a leenk to my gallery.

http://www.checkerstripe.com/gallery/GT4
    If you are not living on the edge ...
    you're taking up too much space!

one of my favorite cars.

2012 VW GTI
    4 Door White

nice pics i love nurburbring, is that flugplatz? and how did you get that suzuki?
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

The Suzuki you can win in the Suzuki concept race, it's a manufacturer race. You have to win the other Suzuki cup to win the slower concept to race against the GSX-R/4.

I'm not sure if it's Flugplatz, it is the highspeed section before the first gravel trap.

Chris

flugplatz is early in the lap, it has a jump followed by a high speed right hander. thanks for the info on that suzuki, how does it compare to the catarham? (I have a caterham with 184hp and 336kg)
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

It's almost as good. The Rev Limiter is slightly lower. The major difference is that you can actually race with the Suzuki.

I forget the specs, but I'll let you know for sure. I think it's 700 kg.

Chris

its pretty fun, i just won it, but i havent had a chance to modify it any. I just wish i could add some downforce to the catarham, because around the nurburgring and other bumpy tracks, its just floating over the ground. in that way, its hard to drive too fast.

does anybody know the conversion rate for kg to lbs? just wondering

thanks

according to google, my caterham is 336kg = 738lbs, in gran turismo, you can easily have a <1000lb car. 184hp and this car is a rocket ship.

I think the physics in the caterham are messed up. I was trying the nurburgring and the car was getting all 4 wheels in the air over even small bumps. And it wasn't like it had a ramp effect, but like the suspension running out of travel made it spring back into the air.

You try to increase the ride height?

Chris

i had the same problem, but i just thought it was because the car is so light. I havent tuned it much, bedause ive been racing other things, but i plan on raising it up a little, and making the suspension a bit softer to see if that helps any.