Thread: FS: Olympus E-600 DSLR Camera

Default FS: Olympus E-600 DSLR Camera

LIKE NEW - Olympus E600 Digital SLR Camera with 14-42mm zoom lens. 12.3 Mega Pixel sensor with auto focus and in body image stabilization.

Cost me almost $600 new (including the memory card) and has been a joy to use. Selling for $400, I've had it for about a year and it's in perfect condition.

Additional information at the Olympus website

The biggest selling points to me were: the compact size (great for traveling, much easier to carry around than the Nikons and Canons you see most people with), articulating screen (for shooting at odd angles), and the control dials for aperture and shutter speed.

This camera has all the controls and features you could want. Included are the 8GB compact flash card, a video cable for your TV, a USB cable to connect to the computer, a battery, lens hood and charger.

Here are some pics of the camera:

Some pictures I have taken with the camera:

Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Default Extra lenses

I've got 2 other lenses that I'm selling for $150 each. Both are in perfect shape.

Olympus Zuiko 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 zoom lens for four thirds DSLR cameras. Comparable pricing, retails for around $279 at B&H Camera.

Olympus Zuiko 25mm f2.8 prime lens for four thirds DSLR cameras. This pancake lens is super portable and takes fantastic pictures! I've really enjoyed how portable this makes my Olympus E600 for traveling. Comparable pricing, retails for around $250 at B&H Camera.

Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub