Thread: Vampire Miata?

Default Vampire Miata?

From the

This guy is worried now that his friend commented that the car looks like a vampire with the new fogs.

Another poster commented that it actually looks like Mike Tyson, which is even funnier.

In either event, the look isn't quite "right". Also, why add more lights to a 2001+ Miata? The projector beams on mine already get me in trouble with other drivers...

S.

Nothing says riceboy like multiple sets of foglights.

I agree with the projector beam comment - tailchaser followed me part of the way home from last Sunday's autocross, and I had to dim my rearview mirror, because his damn projectors were blinding me.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Sorry about that... I was trying to give you plenty of room... If you still had the ice cream truck trailer, you wouldn't have that problem, though.

In Mazda's defense, though, I think I need to check the aim on my lights. I think the rake may have changed enough to get them pointing just a touch high. Sure can see better, though...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Sorry about that... I was trying to give you plenty of room... If you still had the ice cream truck trailer, you wouldn't have that problem, though.

In Mazda's defense, though, I think I need to check the aim on my lights. I think the rake may have changed enough to get them pointing just a touch high. Sure can see better, though...
    The FM springs lower the rear a little more than the front, so your lights are now pointing up. I believe that there is a stock rake that FM levels out.

Glad to know it's not just my overactive imagination... something else to do tonight...
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Glad to know it's not just my overactive imagination... something else to do tonight...
    Yep... you can see the rake difference in this picture.

You can see it even better when you can actually see driving at night... or when the rear-view mirror is more in the way than before...

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    tailchaser followed me part of the way home from last Sunday's autocross, and I had to dim my rearview mirror, because his damn projectors were blinding me.
    What are you doing looking in the rearview mirror anyhow? What's behind you doesn't matter...

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Default Re: Vampire Miata?

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel
    Another poster commented that it actually looks like Mike Tyson, which is even funnier.
    I wonder if he meant Leon Spinks? :P

Well, if nobody else is sayin', I ain't either!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    What are you doing looking in the rearview mirror anyhow? What's behind you doesn't matter...
    Sez who?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

Default Re: Vampire Miata?

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Quote Originally Posted by srivendel
    I wonder if he meant Leon Spinks? :P

BWAHAHAHA!!! That is awesome.

S.