Thread: Driving to Hallet on Friday

Default Driving to Hallet on Friday

Anyone driving up Friday and participating Saturday only?
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

Leaving Keller at 2 AM.
    Bobby

RED RULES!
    90 Miata, 04 Rubicon, 05 Boxster

Wow.... Not sure what language that was... Lol

I'm thinking late morning
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

I am leaving Plano at 2am too.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Awdieee View Post
    I am leaving Plano at 2am too.

Lee
    Bobby is meeting me in Gainesville at 3am. You are welcome to tag along if you like (small convoy..)

So you guys are only driving on Saturday? Why leave so early?

Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    oops. Missed the part about driving Sat only. Bobby and I are driving both days..

Quote Originally Posted by SixAce View Post
    Bobby is meeting me in Gainesville at 3am. You are welcome to tag along if you like (small convoy..)
    Sounds like a plan!

Any specific place in gainsville that you guys are meeting at? I assume you guys are heading straight to hallett or will you be dropping your stuff off at the hotel first?

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Awdieee View Post
    Sounds like a plan!

Any specific place in gainsville that you guys are meeting at? I assume you guys are heading straight to hallett or will you be dropping your stuff off at the hotel first?

Lee
    Mc Donalds in Gainesville (take California St exit off I-35). Then direct to Hallett. I'll pm my number in case you run late or plans change..

Awesome! See you guys at 3am.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    If you get up there early Friday, you can get some very valuable right-seat time with those of us that have been there a few times. I highly recommend it!
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

I may leave work early on Thursday. If you gays want to meet up, I'm happy to dragrace you with my 350lb trailer.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    If you get up there early Friday, you can get some very valuable right-seat time with those of us that have been there a few times. I highly recommend it!
    That does sound like a good plan, but if I stay home thurs night and drive during the day, I would get some very valuable sleep time. Lol

Drive up Thursday night?
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by mr brg View Post
    I may leave work early on Thursday. If you gays want to meet up, I'm happy to dragrace you with my 350lb trailer.
    When are you heading up? Always welcome to convoy with us (3am out of Gville). Same goes for anybody heading up around that time.

Gainesville golden arches @ 3am is the jumping off point.

I don't think I'd be able to stay awake after a 12-14 hour work day. Morning for me.