Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what does everyone do

Default what does everyone do

So what do for a living?

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Much of my time is spent teaching remedial high school classes for adults who didn't get it the first time. Things like English, typing, and other basic subjects.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

I am a PC Tech at Fedex Kinkos corp..

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    Much of my time is spent teaching remedial high school classes for adults who didn't get it the first time. Things like English, typing, and other basic subjects.
    That is very nice of you Halthing. I am a waiter, and a student ( not of Halthings)

I am a cpa, and work for a car dealership, but that is just until my exotic dancing carrer takes off....
    Chris - 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS
    2013 Red Miata Sport
    2006 Winning Blue Miata
    2000 Red Miata
    2011 Red Mazda2
    2015 Smart Electric

I'm an ice hockey official! and a student...sort of
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

I'm just an old retired guy, hell bent on finding/reliving my childhood. However, judging from the aches and pains in my bones and muscles, I mush have been a football player for 27 years rather than the cop I remember...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Former radio personality from my northern Louisiana days.
    Currently a corporate lackey and wall builder.
    I play with GM FWD cars in my free time.

After years of living the professional student life, I'm a Design Engineer who works with large mining equipment.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Student/lifeguard/Target employee
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

sherman texas
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

oh damn way up north.. I been up there a couple times and saw a scary building..

I am a Software Systems Integrator for a large local electronics company that make things inside of 80% of the world's cell phones. So please help our stock price and go buy a nice new shiney cell phone that does all sorts of exciting new things...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Graphic Designer for a Medical company here in Big -D by day. at night I spend my hours doing Home Improvement.
    No more Miata

duh....i r a teecher
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Systems Engineer for a large homebuilder headquartered in Ft Worth. Alter ego is coming up with new curse word combinations while learning/tweaking/tuning on cars.

Oh and attempting to eliminate beer and tequila stockpiles wherever they may be found.
    Last edited by wrxmr2eater; 07-21-2005 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    I am a Software Systems Integrator for a large local electronics company that make things inside of 80% of the world's cell phones. So please help our stock price and go buy a nice new shiney cell phone that does all sorts of exciting new things...

Just did that Saturday. Went to Verizon with spouse, came home with two LG super phones....so far I hate mine, but then, I hate anything smarter than I am...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Quote Originally Posted by OzCop
    Just did that Saturday. Went to Verizon with spouse, came home with two LG super phones....so far I hate mine, but then, I hate anything smarter than I am...
    Well.. being it's an LG... that's OK... (not one of our bigger customers....yet)
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast