Thread: It's the Great Pumpkin Rally, Charlie Brown!

Default It's the Great Pumpkin Rally, Charlie Brown!

Our rally series moves northeast this time, for the Great Pumpkin Rally. The event starts at Fiat of McKinney, and ends in Paris, Texas, for the annual Festival of Pumpkins. Registration opens in McKinney at 9:00am, and the first car leaves on course at 10:00am plus your car number. You should be in Paris in time for a late lunch from the Festival vendors. This all takes place on Saturday, October 22nd.

More information is available at www.texasscca.org (click on rally). Or, if you are ready to rally, go to tinyurl.com/GPR11msr and preregister.

As you may know, there are plenty of fun roads to drive on the way to Paris! And there will be a little light-hearted competition to make it even more fun. It takes two people, but any kind of car will do. If you have never rallied before, we have a First-Timer Class, so you might even win a trophy.

We had three Miatas enter our Clear Blue Sky Rally last month. Team Zoom-Zoom took the Team Award for the second time in a row. Come help make it three!

Join us!

Will probably be there again for this one! The girlfriend had a great time navigating for Clear Blue Sky, and that usually doesn't happen for her at other SCCA events, hah.

Plus once she saw those trophies I think she decided to come to the next one with or without me.

Judging by the number of entries we have today, I expect about 20 cars next Saturday.

No Miatas yet, but we do have a Mazda3. We might not have a Team Zoom-Zoom this time!

I've driven the roads, and they are great! No course-following problems at all. And the weather is supposed to be perfect for a drive in the country.

Paris is gearing up for their annual Festival. Looks like fun....