Thread: NC Colourator

Default NC Colourator

LiNkIe

Note that this is the US spec car. Copper Red Metallic is especially nice.

S.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I like the copper red too. Winning Blue looks just like 10AE blue.

winning blue is a bit brighter than the 10AE color.. It's already availble on the Mazda3, as is the copper...

Quote Originally Posted by rx7gslse
    winning blue is a bit brighter than the 10AE color.. It's already availble on the Mazda3, as is the copper...
    Winning Blue made its US debut on the RX-8, iirc.

Is Copper Red a Mazda3 color? I know Lava Orange is, but that Copper Red isn't the same color.

Honestly, I like the NC in Silver, Titanium, and Black. I don't like Nordic Green (I don't like it on the RX-8, either) - what happened to good ol' Emerald Mica? That is the best Miata color, after all.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

montego blue is also a good color for the miata, as it was only on them and the rx7, so it is a sportscar only color
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Quote Originally Posted by fwMiata
    montego blue is also a good color for the miata, as it was only on them and the rx7, so it is a sportscar only color
    I may get jumped on for saying this, but to my eye the Nordic Green is strikingly similar to Montego Blue. The one NB I've seen in Nordic looked exceptionally sharp. EGM was my former favorite color (as well as the color of my beloved 2000 NB), but seeing Nordic Green, I think I like NG better. Not on the NC, though. Strictly as an NB color. It was only offered in 2005, so (esp with the plant fire) NG NBs will be VERY rare.

S.

Nordic.

Montego.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel
    Quote Originally Posted by fwMiata
    I may get jumped on for saying this, but to my eye the Nordic Green is strikingly similar to Montego Blue. The one NB I've seen in Nordic looked exceptionally sharp. EGM was my former favorite color (as well as the color of my beloved 2000 NB), but seeing Nordic Green, I think I like NG better. Not on the NC, though. Strictly as an NB color. It was only offered in 2005, so (esp with the plant fire) NG NBs will be VERY rare.

S.
    about as rare as the Lava Orange MSM's

and Atalain, I looked it up and it's "blazing copper" not "Copper red" that's availbel currently... Are those actually different?

I think "Blazing Copper" is the same color as the Lava Orange on the MSM, iirc.

I know the Mazda3 is made in the same color as the Lava Orange MSM, I just don't know what they called it on the 3.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

no, blazing copper is actually a bit different..

I looked again, the copper color is a Mazda6 color, and it' a bit brighter than the lava orange....

Mazda3 and teh MSM are the same however.. you're right..