Thread: FS: Autocross/Track Tires

Default FS: Autocross/Track Tires

I have a couple of sets of still-good tires that I've decided to clear-out so I can try a different rain tire. both sets are used, but evenly-worn, no plugs/patches, and with plenty of grip. Plenty of events left on these, perfect for someone who wants to upgrade from all-season tires or isn't ready to spring $600+ for new rubber.

- (4) Hankook RS3's 255/40/17 w/ 135 runs, purchased after Nats last fall. (I generally get 200 runs from these) SOLD

More details on the Hankooks: tread depth is between 4/32 and 5/32 in the center grooves of all 4 tires and 2/32 above wear bars, even wear (rotated front-to-back each event), build date 0511, stored indoors during the winter.

- (4) Toyo R1R's 245/35/17 w/ about 40 runs, plenty of tread left on these. Too short for my 6-speed. SOLD

I don't have a truck anymore, so delivery isn't really an option unless I bring them to an event on my tire trailer. I could probably throw them in the back of the wife's accord to meet up.
    Last edited by OZMDD; 03-02-2012 at 08:18 PM.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

PM sent on the 'Kooks.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Your inbox is full.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

Quote Originally Posted by ray_sir_6 View Post
    Your inbox is full.
    It should have room now.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Sorry, all cleared-up. Please resend pm's, except Ray-sir. Got yours.
    Polished Turd Racing

sale pending on both sets (Altian and RaySir6)

Will update if either falls-thru.
    Polished Turd Racing

Toyos sold, Kooks sold. Lock er up!
    Last edited by OZMDD; 03-01-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Polished Turd Racing