Thread: WTB 89-93 Seat belt hardware

Default WTB 89-93 Seat belt hardware

Installing some different seats in my 94 and need the 89-93 seat belt hardware so I can have the factory seat belts. I would like to purchase these asap, so let me know where and how much.

Thanks,

Brad
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

I don't have any for sale, but i've done the same thing. You may know this already, but FYI when you put the 93 stalks in, Mazda left the >93 mounting point under the carpet. Peel the carpet back and you can see a black plug maybe 6 inches lower and to the side (IIRC), pop it out and use it to cover the 94 mounting hole and mount your 93 stalks in the new mount hole. If you use the 94 hole the stalk will be way too tall and in a wierd place.

You can also mount the 94 stalk to this pre93 mounting hole, can't remember if the bolts are the same though. I think after I did a mega foamectomy the 93 stalk was still too tall, so I used the 94 stalk in the 93 hole, feels just about right for my size frame anyway.
    Last edited by Jiggerachi; 03-24-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi View Post
    I don't have any for sale, but i've done the same thing. You may know this already, but FYI when you put the 93 stalks in, Mazda left the >93 mounting point under the carpet. Peel the carpet back and you can see a black plug maybe 6 inches lower and to the side (IIRC), pop it out and use it to cover the 94 mounting hole and mount your 93 stalks in the new mount hole. If you use the 94 hole the stalk will be way too tall and in a wierd place.

You can also mount the 94 stalk to this pre93 mounting hole, can't remember if the bolts are the same though. I think after I did a mega foamectomy the 93 stalk was still too tall, so I used the 94 stalk in the 93 hole, feels just about right for my size frame anyway.
    I did not know the 94 equipment may fit, thanks will check it out this am.

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

I'll have to check, but I may have the 93 drivers side stalk since i'm using the 94 on that side. I'm still using the 94 on the passenger side until I get around to foamectomying that seat.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

[QUOTE=Jiggerachi;260539]I'll have to check, but I may have the 93 drivers side stalk since i'm using the 94 on that side. I'm still using
    the 94 on the passenger side until I get around to foamectomying that seat.[/Q

The 94 stalk in the 93 position worked great, thanks for the help.

Lock it up :)