Thread: ya, im the new guy here....

Default ya, im the new guy here....

hi... just found this website... looks like its amazing....

I am interested in hid kits.as i have site http://www.motorfiend.com
    Here is some information about hid kits:For HID kits, color is described in terms of Kelvin (K). The higher the number, the more blueish purple it will be. Typical K colors that exist are 3000K (yellow), 4500K, 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K. You can see a chart of the different colors at Ultimate HID Kits.

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
    Henry Ford
    Last edited by carlover; 07-02-2012 at 07:03 AM.

I am a Nigerian prince with millions to give away. Can you help me?
    M3 is always the answer.

hI... wE aRe glad.... uR.... heR....

wE liKes car 2....

weLcome..... tO... tHis... lOl...

Quote Originally Posted by carlover View Post
    hi... just found this website... looks like its amazing.... easy to register, easy to post and easy to reply.... i am carlover or you can say crazy about car... haha.... ok now friends tell about you.... (looking for getting some friends here)
    English, Kind Sir, do you speak it?

'94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by carlover View Post
    hi... just found this website... looks like its amazing.... easy to register, easy to post and easy to reply.... i am carlover or you can say crazy about car... haha.... ok now friends tell about you.... (looking for getting some friends here) AND congrats!!!! i'm also new in here and miata is my dream car yet... haha... keep posting be happy... bye..
    Welcome. When you get your dream car, please bring it out to one of our local autocrosses for a complementary KITN from the gang here... be happy...bye..

Domo arigato... Mr. Roboto??

Same post on at least 5 other forums. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...e+new+guy+here....

IBTL!

Haha!