Thread: Fs: 1985 MR2 Autocross/Track Car

Default Fs: 1985 MR2 Autocross/Track Car

1985 Toyota MR2
    Built for DP Class
    88k on chassis
    1900lbs with cage

Hey I am listing this car for some friends of mine. This is an 85 hardtop MR2 built for DP class autocross. It would also work as a track car as well. The car is located in Fort Worth, Texas.
    If you are looking for an autox car ready to run or a car to build up to win nationals this car is for you! For more info email leland 'at' newworldranch.com. $8000 obo

Engine/Transmission- There is over $10k invested in this engine, including a Formula Atlantic head, a brand new zero mile Geo block, dual Dell'Orto carbs, electromotive standalone spark control, and much more. The transmission is equipped with an LSD but otherwise stock. The car comes with tons of spares including 2 blocks, manifolds, and much more. If anyone is interested in buying the engine separately please make an offer!

Body/Interior- The body is in great shape for a race car. It is very straight, rust free, and comes with a carbon fiber hood. The interior is equipped with a sparco seat mounted on a slider, and a 6 point roll cage. The battery has been relocated to the front trunk.

Wheels/Brakes/Suspension- The car comes with a set of (6) 13x7 diamond racing wheels. The suspension setup consists of a Tokico shocks, ground control coilovers, and a TRD front swaybar.

Price drop to $6000!

Fuuuuu. I miss my AW11 when I look at this thing.

But if I brought another car home I'd have to live in it.